1 Day Exclusive: Art Dubai - March 23 2018
Dubai’s fantastic location between east and west brings many multinational artists together this year at the Art Dubai Fair. For its 12th edition, Art Dubai will present a very unique line-up of 105 galleries from 48 countries shining some much needed light on art from the world’s emerging markets alongside leading galleries. To celebrate this occasion, we’re going to wander together on Friday March 23 in Madinat Jumeirah exploring the creative culture and art scene with none other than art expert, Salma. Both art lovers and even amateur eyes will get a better appreciation and critical eye for what is an ever changing form of expression. Once we've all mastered the art of art speak, guests will have the opportunity to wander for an hour at their own leisure exploring the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a recreation of an ancient Arabian marketplace that fuses echoes of Dubai's merchant past with its ambitious present.
This tour will be co-led by Salma, a wonderful art connoisseur who works closely with collectors, both seasoned and novice, introducing them to the magical world of art. Viewing the fair through Salma’s eyes is a unique opportunity to learn about the global art market and enjoy one of Dubai’s most important cultural events.
- Price: 361 Dirhams.
- Duration: 4 hours, excluding transport time.
- Start and End Times: Pick-up will be between 1 to 2PM and drop off between 6 to 7PM. Tour scheduled between 2 and 6PM.
- Number of wanderers: The tour can accommodate up to 6 wanderers in 1 tour. The minimum no. of guests is 2.
- When: Friday, March 23, 2018
- Transportation: This tour includes transportation from/to the hotel. When booking, please provide your hotel name and address, and you will be contacted with the transport details. Guests who wish to stay at the venue for longer, can certainly do so, and can arrange their own return trip by taxis which are easily accessible.
- Refunds and Exchanges Policy: Please review in full here.
- Tour: 4 hours of wandering in the Art Dubai Fair and Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Includes admission fees to the fair and transportation.
- Guide: The company of 2 guides: myself and art connoiseur, Salma, who are eager to introduce and accompany you to the city's thriving art scene.
- Meals: Not included. Bottled water will be provided. Guests can also enjoy food and beverages at any of the Souk Madinat Jumeirah restaurants at their own expense. (P.S I have plenty of 2-for-1 vouchers at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah's restaurants which I'm more than happy to share.)
- My 2 fils: From the time of booking until the return home, I will be happy and available to provide any recommendations or general help for your stay here.